Signed in as:
Signed in as:
SO, HOW CAN I PAY FOR NOVO SERVICES?
YOUR MEDICARE BENEFITS PAY FOR 80% YOUR NOVO SERVICES. (Most Medicare recipients also have a secondary insurance that pays the remaining 20%.)
Private insurers also offer coverage but you do have to contact them for what they will cover.
Private insurance benefits are generally available for psychotherapy and counseling with or without specific extended services. Insurance will usually pay for individual sessions. Some also pay benefits for couple, family, and group sessions.
You can check with your insurance provider to determine your specific benefits. Novo will also check your benefits at your intake visit or before your visit you can complete the New Client Insurance Information form and send it to your chosen therapist or email@example.com if your not sure about which therapist you want to see. The appropriate form is included at the end of this section.
Currently, most policies include a ‘deductible’. This deductible is an amount that has to be paid out of your pocket before your insurance begins to pay anything for the services you receive.It can be from $25 to $65 per service, occasionally lower or higher. Like deductibles you must pay copays to your therapist in full, according to your agreement with your insurance provider.
What if the services I want/need are not covered by insurance or I don’t want to use my insurance?
Novo has a variety of payment options:
This is similar to how you pay using your insurance benefits. The difference is you and your therapist determine your session fee that is paid in full at the beginning of each session. If you want to receive a reimbursement from your insurance benefits, you will receive a receipt that you can submit to your insurance carrier.
This is a fee that is paid monthly, not according to sessions. You and your therapist will determine whether your fee gives you the option for weekly or every other week sessions, as well the amount you pay per month. You pay the monthly fee at the beginning of each month. You will pay this monthly fee even if you miss a scheduled session.
ABILITY TO PAY REDUCED SESSION FEES
If you are experiencing a lack of adequate income in general, or you have extreme debt that prevents you from paying the regular session fee or the monthly fee, Novo offers fees based on your ability to pay. This option can allow you to pay as little as $25 per session.
For further information about Novo fees, please call our main office number (630)297-3617. You may also contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Novo: Renewing Joy in Life
3301 Resource Parkway, Suite 3, DeKalb, Illinois 60115 and 104 East Summit, Wales, Wisconsin 53183 United States
Copyright © 2023 Novo: Renewing Joy in Life - All Rights Reserved.